This shit is hard as fuck
DJ Craze x DJ Klever - Scratch Nerds 2
SCRATCH NERDS 2 TRACKLIST:
1) CRAZE & KLEVER - - SCRATCH NERDS INTRO prod. C&K
2) KLEVER & CRAZE - - THEY WANT SOMETHING NEW prod. by K&C
3) CRAZE & KLEVER - - MELLO YELLO prod. by MR. CARMACK
4) A-TRAK - - ITCHING FOR A SCRATCH prod. by A-TRAK
5) KLEVER & CRAZE - - EVIL SPIRITS prod. by C&K
6) KLEVER - - IT GETS HOTT (CANBLASTER SCRATCH RMX) prod. by CANBLASTER
7) RUCKAZOID - - AND TO THE WORLD prod. by RUCKAZOID
8) CRAZE & KLEVER - - 10 SCRATCH COMMANDMENTS prod. K&C
9) JAMES BROWN - NIGHTTRAIN (MIA TO ATL) INTERLUDE
10) KLEVER & CRAZE - - IN MY ZONE prod. by K&C
11) CRAZE & KLEVER - - OG ALADDIN LOVE prod. by Klever
12) TEEKO - - BLOW UP THE SPOT prod. by TEEKO
13) KLEVER & CRAZE - MIDNIGHT MUSHROOMS prod. by K&C
14) DJ SNAKE & ALESIA - BIRD MACHINE (SCRATCH NERDS EDIT)
15) CRAZE & KLEVER - WHAT IS SHE prod. by C&K
16) CHRIS KARNS - HOW I DO THIS prod. ELIOTT LIP
17) KLEVER & CRAZE - FROM THE SOUL prod. by K&C
18) CRAZE & KLEVER - CATCH THE BEAT prod. by C&K
19) Q-BERT - - FREAKY THANGS prod. by Q-bert
20) KLEVER & CRAZE - - JUST LIKE THAT prod. by Q-Bert
21) CRAZE & KLEVER - - LET’S BREAK!
22) KLEVER & CRAZE - - JUST A COUNTRY BOY
23) CRAZE & KLEVER - - RAPID FIRE prod. by Craze
24) D-STYLES - - GOD DAMN SLAUGHTER prod. by D-Styles
25) CRAZE & KLEVER - - BLACK MAGIC (OUTRO) by. Craze
They are super dope hip hop heads, who eat, live, and shit boom bap, afrocentric ideals, black power, being degenerates, loving nubian queens, disrespecting rachet bitches, community focused, self centered egomaniacs, who want to push the positivity forward while being absolutely bitter Black Men. Who’s narrative describes their struggles as Black Men in America.
On some pro Native Sun stuck fighting a Tribal War in the Concrete jungle shit.
Golden Brown Sound - African Black Gold
Nas - No Idea’s Original
Nas on his Oliver Stone shit in the Booth.
NODOZ and DJ ON&ON are Golden Brown Sound.
For people around the world, “the daily grind” is a common occurrence. The single parent with two jobs, the student who walks miles to school for an education, the parent that skips a meal so their child can have a full stomach. We sacrifice at great costs just to stay on course. We salute those that face life’s obstacles every day in a dignified, focused, level headed way.
This is the second music video in support of the upcoming Golden Brown Sound album,
"The Great Man Theory".
Blue Gold - Running from My life
Fuck that Kendrick Lamar verse saving hip hop. Shit like this will save hip hop.