and taking part in these “discussions” your fucking up. You are laying Checkers with mother fucking system is playing Chess. Fuck World Star, HOT 97 , Fuck Vlad, and Fuck Combat (at least some of his guests are on point).
These PROGRAMS are the Definition of CULTURE VULTURES trying to distract us…
Please disregard that shit if you really care about hip hop community. Pay NO ATTENTION TO that wack shit. Ferguson Protests are still going on, another kid killed by a cop just last week in St Louis. We are suppose to keep this culture alive, not keeping up with the Kardashians.
Do the Right Thing yall
Anonymous asked: For someone who has just started really getting into hip hop and rap, recommend any artists?
Right lets go.
Groups will be shown in bold text with some of their members following underneath.
Artists that i recommend you listen to.
Also check out producers such as…
There are many more artists i could include but i think I’ve provided you with enough artists to get started with so enjoy!
If anyone wants to add artists/producers to this list then feel free!
lets keep this Simple and 100
A Tribe called quest (Midnight Marauders & Low End Theory)
Wu Tang Clan (36 Chambers, Forever)
Ghostface - Supreme Clientelle
Raekweon - ONly Built for Cuban LInx
Gza - Liquid Swords
Black Star- The Black Star Album
Organized Konfusion - Stress Extinction Agenda
Busta Rhymes (The coming & Extinction Level Event)
Common - Like Water for Chocolate
Nas - Illmatic, I am
Big L - Lifestylez of Poor and Dangerous (unless you dont want to be offended, shits really off the walls, then I would say the Big Picture)
Eric B & Rakim - Follow the Leader
Public Enemy - It takes a nation & Fear of the Black Planet
Gang Starr - Moment of Truth
KRS ONE - Criminal MInded & his Greatest hits
RUN DMC - Raising Hell
Jay Z Reasonable Doubt
Fugees - The Score
Biggie - Ready to Die
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Main Ingrediant
Roots - Illadelph Halflife, Things fall apart
Outkast - Atliens
Redman - Muddy Waters
Cypress Hill - Black Sunday
N.W.A - Straight Outta of Compton
Dr. Dre - Chronic
Ras Kass - Soul on Ice
I might be missing a few but I’m sure the most of the essentials
Ea$y Money is back with another single off his upcoming album The Motive Of Nearly Everybody, Yo…
This shit is hard as fuck
DJ Craze x DJ Klever - Scratch Nerds 2
SCRATCH NERDS 2 TRACKLIST:
1) CRAZE & KLEVER - - SCRATCH NERDS INTRO prod. C&K
2) KLEVER & CRAZE - - THEY WANT SOMETHING NEW prod. by K&C
3) CRAZE & KLEVER - - MELLO YELLO prod. by MR. CARMACK
4) A-TRAK - - ITCHING FOR A SCRATCH prod. by A-TRAK
5) KLEVER & CRAZE - - EVIL SPIRITS prod. by C&K
6) KLEVER - - IT GETS HOTT (CANBLASTER SCRATCH RMX) prod. by CANBLASTER
7) RUCKAZOID - - AND TO THE WORLD prod. by RUCKAZOID
8) CRAZE & KLEVER - - 10 SCRATCH COMMANDMENTS prod. K&C
9) JAMES BROWN - NIGHTTRAIN (MIA TO ATL) INTERLUDE
10) KLEVER & CRAZE - - IN MY ZONE prod. by K&C
11) CRAZE & KLEVER - - OG ALADDIN LOVE prod. by Klever
12) TEEKO - - BLOW UP THE SPOT prod. by TEEKO
13) KLEVER & CRAZE - MIDNIGHT MUSHROOMS prod. by K&C
14) DJ SNAKE & ALESIA - BIRD MACHINE (SCRATCH NERDS EDIT)
15) CRAZE & KLEVER - WHAT IS SHE prod. by C&K
16) CHRIS KARNS - HOW I DO THIS prod. ELIOTT LIP
17) KLEVER & CRAZE - FROM THE SOUL prod. by K&C
18) CRAZE & KLEVER - CATCH THE BEAT prod. by C&K
19) Q-BERT - - FREAKY THANGS prod. by Q-bert
20) KLEVER & CRAZE - - JUST LIKE THAT prod. by Q-Bert
21) CRAZE & KLEVER - - LET’S BREAK!
22) KLEVER & CRAZE - - JUST A COUNTRY BOY
23) CRAZE & KLEVER - - RAPID FIRE prod. by Craze
24) D-STYLES - - GOD DAMN SLAUGHTER prod. by D-Styles
25) CRAZE & KLEVER - - BLACK MAGIC (OUTRO) by. Craze
They are super dope hip hop heads, who eat, live, and shit boom bap, afrocentric ideals, black power, being degenerates, loving nubian queens, disrespecting rachet bitches, community focused, self centered egomaniacs, who want to push the positivity forward while being absolutely bitter Black Men. Who’s narrative describes their struggles as Black Men in America.
On some pro Native Sun stuck fighting a Tribal War in the Concrete jungle shit.
Golden Brown Sound - African Black Gold
Nas - No Idea’s Original
Nas on his Oliver Stone shit in the Booth.